This remotely controllable 8-channel microphone preamp and 24-bit/96-kHz AD converter employs microphone preamp technology inherited from the PM5000.
- Microphone preamplifier technology inherited from the PM5000 analog live sound console for unsurpassed sound quality.
- Microphone preamplifier gain can be remotely controlled in steps of 1 dB from compatible Yamaha digital mixing consoles.
- High-pass filter with remotely controllable cutoff frequency on each channel.
- Remotely switchable phantom power supply.
- Up to 255 AD8HRs can be daisy-chained for massive input capacity.
- AES/EBU digital connection to digital mixing console minimizes the need for analog cabling.
- Eight XLR connectors and D-Sub AES/EBU terminals in a compact 1U design.
- Dual output connectors enable 2 x 8-channel digital audio output in the AES/EBU format.
- Remote control can be implemented via RS422 or switchable PC/RS422 nine-pin terminals.