The F1 Subwoofer adds deeper, more commanding bass to your performance. Its two 10-inch high-excursion drivers pack all the power of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand for the loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires.
The loudspeaker (F1 sold separately) and subwoofer each have 1,000 watts of power, so you can fill nearly any venue with sound. Additional features include a polarity switch (NORM and REV) for easy correction of low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and subwoofer, and line output EQ (high-pass filter or full-range settings) for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker.
- F1 Subwoofer:27" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D (57 lbs)
- F1 system stack:73.5" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D (101.5 lbs)
In the box
- 1 F1 Subwoofer
- 1 F1 Subwoofer stand
- 1 IEC line cord
- 1 Owner's Guide
F1 Subwoofer enclosure
- F1 Subwoofer: Wood cabinet with high impact composite end caps
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 100 Hz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 112 Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 130 dB SPL (peak 6 dB CF)
- Rated power: 1,000 W